Monday, June 13, 2011

Who knew?

     Consistency is everything with a blog. My apologies for missing a week, writing took a backseat because I was traveling, which is honestly more fun than writing about it, but I’ll save that story for later. I just found out how to check if anyone is reading this. Imagine my surprise when I clicked a button called “stats” on the blogger dashboard and graph and with a map popped up revealing a small universe of digital facts. Enough people are checking in that I should feel as guilty as a compulsive shoplifter for missing last week. I could promise it won’t happen again, but we all know that’s a load of hooey. I don’t shoplift, but for me keeping a regular schedule would require handcuffs and a lobotomy. I haven’t heard of a recovery program for compulsive travelers, but how would they ever get regular members?      

     The stats page shows that people find my blog mainly through my website. I distribute my web site information through free postcards and rack cards to promote my artwork. The blog hopefully convinces people that I don’t actually have a lobotomy. Thanks for checking in.    

The following are places where my paintings can be seen;

Sadie’s Hotels, Pago Pago, American Samoa
Hotel Yeneka, La Paz, Mexico
Yankee Pier, United Terminal, San Francisco Airport
Ho’olehua Airport, Molokai, Hawaii
Imports Gifts Shop, Kaunakakai, Hawaii
Saint Damien Catholic Parish, Kaunakakai, Hawaii
Kaiser Hospitals and Clinics, California
Fish Story Restaurant, Napa, California
Lark Creek Steak, Westfield San Francisco Centre
Global Art Solutions, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida


Yankee Pier, San Francisco International Airport

 
                                            Lark Creek Steak, Westfield San Francisco Centre

Ho'olehua Airport, Molokai, Hawaii

Sadie's by the Sea & The Sadie Thompson Inn, Pago Pago, American Samoa

No comments:

Post a Comment